Friday, June 19, 2009

Blame it on the Rain (Yeah, Yeah)

I have lots of words, thoughts, stories, emotions, issues (heh) swirling around in the mind these days - like an always busy little hurricane behind my eyelids. All whirling at warp speed, but for whatever reason, nothing rising to the top in a way that I'm able to share here, with you. So for now, I'm content to be a little quieter, just for awhile. So I can listen and think and form thoughts that will eventually find their way to words.

Not sure what to think of this state of suspension - writers block? Some form of transition in my sub-conscious? Or, maybe less dramatic and philosophical...perhaps just the constant expanse of grey, rainy, dreary blah that seems endless these days? Or the middle of the night wakefulness due to a very anxiety ridden pup frightened to his core by thunder?

It's funny (ironic?) really: writing has been occupying a lot of space in my thoughts lately. Feeling a need to do more of it, exercise the muscle, find new forms of and outlets for expression.

So stay tuned, there's more to come. And in the interim? I'll leave you with fur baby Friday pics to kick off your weekend with epic cuteness.

Staring through the planks, hoping to get to the other side:

No comments:

Post a Comment